The Conduit (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range - up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
- Create differentiated services for your customers via MultiTech's Application Store
MultiTech Conduit AP
The Conduit AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
MultiTech Conduit IP67 Base Station
The Conduit IP67 Base Station (MTCDTIP Series) is a highly scalable, ruggedized IoT certified gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa public or private network deployments.
- External high gain antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- High quality, low cost support