- Flexibility to connect different sensors for different projects
- Very low power
- On board LED light is connected to GPIO0 and can be programmed to display messages
The Conduit (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range - up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
- Create differentiated services for your customers via MultiTech's Application Store
MultiTech Conduit AP
The Conduit AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
MultiTech Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology
The Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology provides everything needed to create a LoRa proof of concept - quickly and simply - enabling you to bring LoRaWAN communication solutions to market as fast as possible.
- Pre-configured Conduit, mDot Box and cloud connectors simplify and quicken PoC or site survey execution
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to leading IoT Cloud platforms enables data insight, analytics, and visualization in minutes
- All Conduit LoRa components required for connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud bundled together in one box to reduce confusion and simplify IoT PoC ordering process
- Remotely configure and optimize the Conduit performance through DeviceHQ IoT Application Store and Device Management platform
The mCards (MTAC Series) provide flexibility to manage diverse infrastructures, supporting a wide range of interfaces and communication protocols.
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
MultiTech mDot Box
The mDot Box (MTDOT-BOX Series) is a portable, handheld LoRa end-point device that simplifies and speeds up LoRa proof of concept development and is ideal for LoRa site surveys. This flexible device enables the user to quickly evaluate how LoRa can help in solving a wide range of IoT needs and requirements.
- Quickly and easily perform LoRa site surveys with the mobile mDot Box
- Measure LoRa distance and building penetration performance for line of sight or urban/obstructed use cases
- User friendly LoRa evaluation tool - no heavy configuration or embedded design skills needed
- View LoRa site survey data your way - in the Cloud, on the gateway or export directly to your laptop
MultiTech mDot Developer Kit
The mDot Developer Kit (MTUDK2 Series) allows customers to plug in the mDot module and use it for testing, programming and evaluation.
MultiTech mDot Micro Developer Kit
The mDot Micro Developer/Programmer Kit (MTMDK Series) allows a developer to plug in a mDot, mDot EVB or mDot Box and start developing their own application.
MultiTech xDot Micro Developer Kit
The xDot Micro Developer Kit (MTMDK Series) is a USB dongle that allows a developer to plug in a xDot (MTXDOT Series) and start developing their application.