- Flexibility to connect different sensors for different projects
- Very low power
- On board LED light is connected to GPIO0 and can be programmed to display messages
The Conduit (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range - up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
- Create differentiated services for your customers via MultiTech's Application Store
MultiTech Conduit AP
The Conduit AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
The mCards (MTAC Series) provide flexibility to manage diverse infrastructures, supporting a wide range of interfaces and communication protocols.
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards