Proof of Concept
MultiTech Dot Box
Make IoT Approachable
Gateway Accessory Cards (MTAC Series)
The mCard gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the Conduit programmable gateway.
Available options include a LoRaWAN Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of mDot long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa technology page today for the latest in-depth information.
- Multi-Function Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Developer support and resources are available at
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
Terms of Service