Proof of Concept
MultiTech Dot Box
Make IoT Approachable
MultiTech Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology
Quickly get your LoRa proof of concept up, running and connected to the cloud
The Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology provides everything needed to rapidly get your LoRa proof of concept up, running and connected to the cloud – all in one box. The Conduit Starter Kit is designed to enable you to obtain sensor information and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box. The starter kit features the Conduit – the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable cellular communications gateway for industrial IoT applications.
MultiTech understands how difficult and frustrating it can be to get your IoT idea assembled and working properly and has designed the Conduit IoT Starter Kit to greatly speed up and enhance your experience developing with LoRa technology. We’ve reduced the hassle and complexity needed to properly integrate the different elements of any LoRa IoT idea – sensors, gateways, end points, LAN and WAN communications and cloud integration – and get them working together in a functioning LoRa application. All major components of the Conduit Starter Kit are pre-configured for use with the Conduit platform and select MultiTech cloud platforms and only require simple actions to finish set-up.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Developer support and resources are available at
- Pre-configured Conduit, mDot Box and cloud connectors simplify and quicken PoC or site survey execution
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to leading IoT Cloud platforms enables data insight, analytics, and visualization in minutes
- All Conduit LoRa components required for connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud bundled together in one box to reduce confusion and simplify IoT PoC ordering process
- Remotely configure and optimize the Conduit performance through DeviceHQ IoT Application Store and Device Management platform
- Temperature, light, pressure, and accelerometer sensors plus GPS included in the MultiConnect mDot Box
- 868 and 915 MHz for Europe and North America.
- Flexibility to conduct LoRa Site Survey and/or develop end-to-end LoRa proof of concepts from scratch support virtually unlimited IoT use case needs
Terms of Service