Proof of Concept
MultiTech Dot Box
Make IoT Approachable
MultiTech Conduit AP
Access Point for LoRa Technology
The Conduit AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPower edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
mPower Edge Intelligence
mPower Edge Intelligence is a new embedded software offering, building on its popular application enablement platform, to deliver programmability, network flexibility, enhanced security and manageability for scalable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions.
For a complete list of software specifications, see the
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Developer support and resources are available at
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
- 4G-LTE with 2x2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
Terms of Service